Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Storms

Whew...what an afternoon and evening. Midtown was spared the brunt of the damage. I feel for those in Hickory Hill....well not the freaks that looted the destroyed Sears store.

But now I have something I want all of you to ponder. It's about 5:30, I'm on the elliptical, it's raining and lightening something fierce outside and then I hear this loud, odd noise outside. We can't figure out what it is then it dawns on me--

MY NEIGHBOR IS OUTSIDE USING POWER TOOLS!!!

WTF?? Why don't we just grab a metal rod and go stand in the street?? He could have done us all a favor and take himself out of the gene pool. Some things never cease to amaze me. Like looters who come out right after a disaster.

I wonder if he finished the bookcase he was working on.

No comments: