Thursday, July 5, 2007

Not Much Work on the MG Today

I took the day off because everybody in the house is sick except me. Probably food poisoning from eating at a salad bar somewhere between here and Atlanta. I thought about tinkering with the car but didn't. Change a faucet in the tub instead all while running co-cola from the kitchen from whichever patient needed it. Probably going to have to take tomorrow off too since they're all still making multiple trips to the toilet.

I have one seatbelt ready to install but am waiting on the second one so that I only have to raise the ar once. Not only that, I have to find where in the world I bolt these suckers on. It also means I probably have to take the seats and carpet out unless I can see the bolt holes from the bottom of the car. Gawd. Who talked me into this project?

No comments: