Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Good Wednesday Morning

And I'm working on this MG.....again. Seems every time I go out to drive it I have to fix something. Fairly indicative of my life at the moment. Right now it's the fuel gauge and ignition switch. The power is wonky. The needle pegs full even though I know it's not and I can't figure out why. Bad switch maybe and the horrible thing is I have no idea how to fix it.

Like this city. The mayor has let this city slide into a lawless chaos but wants US to think that some white devils are out to get him.

Guess what? We sure are but not because of his skin color. We're more concerned about his lack of leadership, integrity and vision. That ain't a color thang baby. It's time for him to go--skin color of the next mayor be damned. I want someone that will lower my taxes or at least not raise them AND spend the money wisely. I want someone that will work to lower the crime rate. I want someone who cares about the status of each and every citizen, not just the rich ones.

Not much to ask for. Not much to ask for a fuel gauge that works either but here we are.

Save this MG.

No comments: