Friday, June 22, 2007

Crooks and Money

Are you hearing this? Rickey Peete quits the council while under indictment and he gets to keep his pension. I don't know of any other company out there that lets someone who QUITS KEEP THEIR PENSION. Then, to pile on the good news yesterday, we learn that Joseph Lee will get his medical insurance for life. He quit. Am I missing something here? If I quit would I get my medical for life? Would I get to keep my pension? Maybe it makes a difference on the pension thing if you've been indicted and arrested and entered a plea. I don't know. I've got to get my head right about this one.

Damn. The earth is tilting on its axis. The city buffoons pass this pitiful excuse for an ethics policy and who STILL benefits? The crooks. The liars. The thieves. I'm over it.

My ignition switch still isn't working.

No comments: