Friday, June 12, 2009

Vacation




We've returned from Florida. It was a wonderful trip. There was a slight snafu in the beginning with where we were going to stay but things worked out for the best. We found a place that we can park the rv further down the beach for free. Was awesome! I have some pictures to share. The dolphins were only about 30 yards off shore. You could hear them clear their blowholes. The weather was wonderful and the water was clear. We go back later in the year.



I must send much appreciation to our wonderful housesitters. They are the BOMB!

The oldest is taking a college class. French. He wanted to take Latin but it didn't make much to his disappointment. He's also doing an internship with Opera Memphis. I think he's enjoying it. The youngest is doing three camps this summer. 2 at Bridges and one at the Library. Tech camp, some environmental thing. I don't remember the other one. All I know is he'll be out of the house.

I'm having some issues at work. I don't know how to move past this latest setback. Many people say that there's always a lesson. I'm not sure what this one is. The cosmos has resorted to 4x4's and it hurts. My heart has been hurt by a decision that has been made by someone who I thought respected and appreciated my job knowledge and ability. Apparently he doesn't. There's been damage done to our relationship and I'm not sure I can move past it.

Life goes on I guess.



No comments: