Monday, August 4, 2008

We have good news!

So, a friend suggests that I send an email to Cindy Wolff with the Commercial Appeal and let her know what was going on about the kittens. I do. She writes me back and--long story short--she puts us in touch with the Director at the animal shelter. We weren't able to save the other babies but we did end up saving a cute as a button 4 week old kitten. We've also been set up to help with the rescue and adoption program.

Ernie was very nice and apologetic. He seems very eager to work with us and is grateful for our help. My partner has another meeting with him set up for Thursday. I'm not sure what details need to be worked out but am certain there are a few.

I don't think we could have done this without Cindy's help and we are eternally grateful to my friend to for the suggestion and to Cindy for the help. I'm sure it will be a great adventure from here.

I'll have pictures soon.

No comments: