Monday, April 21, 2008

What to update?

Been a while. Let me see if there's anything that needs updating. I mentioned that we finished the sunroom. Looks good too. It'll be nice to take a little break from jobs around the house so that we can just enjoy it. All too soon I'll have to start on replacing some rotted wood on the back of the house which will then need paint.

Really never ends does it? Kinda like the mess the mayor keeps hocking up and spitting out. Superintendent. Please. Like I want that irresponsible piece of crap in charge of educating my children. And a 17% increase in property taxes? FOR WHAT?? I don't think so. It's good we kept our tent. We may be living out of it.

Work is annoying the fuzzy spit out of me. I work for a moron. I can't stand to see him coming. I can't stand to hear his voice. I can't stand to sit in the room with him. There are days when I'd rather go back and be a painter. Was a whole lot less headache. 7 years and I can retire. I'm looking forward to it but I'll tell ya, if I wasn't so close to retirement, I'd sure be looking for another job. This one is making me sick. I used to love going to work. Now, don't get me wrong--I still love most parts of my job, just not my boss.

And I'm STILL asking why they can't paint lines on the streets that can be seen when it rains?

My partner got turned down again for Social Security Disability. It's back to the lawyer now. How great is that? Twisted system.

I can't think of anything else at the moment. I have to go pick my youngest up from his job soon. he's paying for his part of the Las Vegas trip for Kendo. He's learning a good lesson. it's killing me though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Work is annoying the fuzzy spit out of me. I work for a moron. I can't stand to see him coming. I can't stand to hear his voice. I can't stand to sit in the room with him.

Oh, sister. Preach it. It took every ounce of self-control I had not to either throttle him or just quit last year, before I got my time in.

I guess since Kendo Man is working that he's given up the cookie gig. If he ever makes any, you know I still want some. Heck, I'd even come and get 'em from you at work.

Save This MG said...

You have some idea of the self-control I'm having to expend on a daily basis. Something's got to give and soon!

I'll remind the little prince about the cookies. I'm going to tell him that his best customer is grumbling.

Anonymous said...

Hello Dear Friend!

You and your family have been on my mind alot!!!!!! and plus I just miss my friend. We were in memphis the friday after easter and then to tunica fri nite....i tried to call but there was never any answer....so n e ways..EMAIL or CALL me. love ya